Description :480GB, 2.5", SATA, 16nm NAND MLC, 500 MB/s, 440 MB/s, 275 TBW
Axiom Enterprise EV100. SSD capacity: 480 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 500 MB/s, Write speed: 440 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Designed for enterprise data center the EV100 hot-swap solid state drive deliver reliable data throughput optimized for read-intensive workloads.
Striking a balance between the insatiable demand for data storage capacity and the expectation for 24/7 access, the Axiom EV100 hot-swap drives enable IT infrastructure to hyperscale capacity while meeting the challenge of the higher performance storage tiers.
For use in mission-critical environments where low latency performance and large amounts of data storage capacity are required.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center applications
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with .3 Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 68K/20K
- Standard Endurance Technology (SET)
- Consistent I/O latency and high I/O throughput performance
- Enhanced power-loss protection and power failure protection
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection platform
- Web Servers
- Content Repositories
- Video on Demand (VoD)
- Media Streaming
- Analytics, NoSQL, and Data Warehousing
- Web-based Applications
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.