Axiom Enterprise Ep400 2.5" 960 Gb Serial Ata MlcSKU: 816995-B21-AX
Sale Sold out
Regular price $548.32
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :960GB, SATA, 2.5", 32 layer V-NAND, AES 256-bit
Axiom Enterprise EP400. SSD capacity: 960 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 520 MB/s, Write speed: 485 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
The EP400 enterprise hot-swap SSD delivers enhanced Write/Read IOPS performance for mission-critical applications. Utilizing 2-bit MLC NAND with Charge Trap Flash (CTF) technology combines high performance, unprecedented power efficiency, and superior data integrity for direct-attach storage solutions.
Data center storage density requirements continue to accelerate and the EP400 enables organizations to transition to a leaner infrastructure model reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) and better data center efficiency
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center applications
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with 6.4 Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 97K/29K
- Lifetime Endurance – Up to 6.16 Petabytes Written
- 2-bit MLC V-NAND
- Built for sustained performance with low I/O latency and strong I/O consistency
- Enhanced power-loss protection and power failure protection
- Temperature sensor and dynamic thermal monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection platform
- Low latency and high Quality of Service (QoS) applications and databases
- On-Line Transactional Process (OLTP)
- Data Warehousing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Media editing and delivery
- OpenStack cloud computing platforms
- Virtualized environments (VDI)
- E-Commerce, micropayments
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.