Aruba 8325-48Y8C Ethernet SwitchSKU: JL858A
Aruba 8325-48Y8C Ethernet Switch
The Aruba CX 8325 Switch Series offers a flexible and innovative approach to addressing the application, security, and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud and IoT era. These switches serve the needs of the next generation core and aggregation layer, as well as emerging data center requirements at the Top of Rack (ToR) and End of Row (EoR). They provide over 6.4Tbps of capacity, with line-rate Gigabit Ethernet interfaces including 1Gbps, 10Gbps, 25Gbps, 40Gbps, and 100Gbps.
The 8325 series includes industry-leading line rate ports 1/10/25GbE (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) and 40/100GbE (QSFP+/QSFP28) with connectivity in a compact 1U form factor. These switches offer a fantastic investment for customers wanting to migrate from older 1GbE/10GbE to faster 25GbE, or 10GbE/40GbE to 100GbE ports.
PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATORS | AOS-CX - a modern software system
The Aruba CX 8325 Switch Series is based on AOS-CX, a modern, database-driven operating system that automates and simplifies many critical and complex network tasks. A built-in time series database enables customers and developers to utilize software scripts for historical troubleshooting, as well as analysis of past trends. This helps predict and avoid future problems due to scale, security, and performance bottlenecks.
Our AOS-CX software also includes Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) and support for Aruba NetEdit. Because AOSCX is built on a modular Linux architecture with a stateful database, our operating system provides the following unique capabilities:
- Easy access to all network state information allows unique visibility and analytics
- REST APIs and Python scripting for fine-grained programmability of network tasks
- A micro-services architecture that enables full integration with other workflow systems and services
- Continual state synchronization that provides superior fault tolerance and high availability
- Supports Aruba Fabric Composer - a software-defined orchestration solution that simplifies and accelerates leaf-spine network provisioning and day-to-day operations across rack-scale compute and storage infrastructure.
- All software processes communicate with the database rather than each other, ensuring near real-time state and resiliency and allowing individual software modules to be independently upgraded for higher availability
Flexible cloud-based or on-premises management for unified network operations of wired, WLAN, SD-WAN, and public cloud infrastructure. Designed to simplify day zero through day two operations with streamlined workflows. Switch management capabilities include configuration, onboarding, monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Taa Compliant: Yes
Product Series: 8325
Brand Name: Aruba
Form Factor: Surface Mount
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Product Model: 8325-48Y8C
Product Name: 8325-48Y8C Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: JL858A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Weight (Approximate): 22.05 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.