Aruba 8325-32C Ethernet SwitchSKU: JL626A#B2B
Aruba 8325-32C Ethernet Switch
The Aruba 8325 switch series offers game-changing application performance in a compact 1U form factor. Designed for high scale in core and aggregation or Top of Rack (ToR) deployments.
Options available support 10/25/40/100 GbE connectivity and front-to-back or back-to-front cooling.
The ArubaOS-CX operating system is designed to addresses current and future mobility and IoT demands as well reduce the time spent on manual configuration tasks.
By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Network Analytics Engine, the 8325 Series provides the industry's leading and monitoring troubleshooting capabilities.
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability for your network backbone
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Taa Compliant: Yes
Product Series: 8325
Brand Name: Aruba
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Product Model: 8325-32C
Product Name: 8325-32C Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: JL626A#B2B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Packaged Quantity: 1
- 8325-32C Ethernet Switch
- 6 x Back-to-front Fans
- 2 x Back-to-front Power Supplies
Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Weight (Approximate): 20.90 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.