Cisco Aironet 1815w IEEE 802.11ac 867 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point
Features and Benefits
By adhering to the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the 1815w provides a data rate of up to 867 Mbps on its 5-GHz radio. This exceeds the data rates offered by access points that support the 802.11n standard. It also enables a total aggregate dual-radio data rate of up to 1 Gbps. This provides the necessary foundation for enterprise and service provider networks to stay ahead of the performance expectations and needs of their wireless users.
In recent years corporate users have increasingly preferred wireless access as their form of network connectivity, due to its convenience. With this shift, there is an expectation that wireless should not slow down users' day-to-day activities, but should enable a high-performance experience while allowing users to move about freely. The 1815w delivers industry-leading performance with highly secure and reliable wireless connections that provide a robust, mobile end-user experience.
- Provide your business with a wireless solution that ensures a speedy and steady data transfer rate
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 867 Mbit/s with the IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- With PoE Port, transfer data and power from a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Wall Mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: 1815w
Product Name: Aironet 1815w Wireless Access Point
Product Line: Aironet
Manufacturer Part Number: AIR-AP1815W-E-K9
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Weight (Approximate): 10 oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.