7Ft Cat6 Non-Booted Unshielded (Utp) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - YellowSKU: CTG-04175
C2G-7ft Cat6 Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - Yellow
This cable is perfect for fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Category 6 cable type for your convenience and desired usability
- Minimized Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) feature for better usability and increased efficiency
- Fully compatible with computers
Product Type: Network Cable
Product Color: Yellow
Product Material: Copper
Brand Name: C2G
Product Name: 7ft Cat6 Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Cable - Yellow
Manufacturer Part Number: 04175
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cablestogo.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.