7FT CAT6 NON-BOOTED UNSHIELDED (UTP) ETHERNET NETWORK PATCH CABLE - WHITESKU: CTG-04238
C2G-7ft Cat6 Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - White
This cable is perfect for fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 6 cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Minimized Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) feature for your convenience and ease of usage
- Network Device device supported for your convenience and better usability
Product Type: Network Cable
Product Color: White
Product Material: Copper
Brand Name: C2G
Product Name: 7ft Cat6 Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Cable - White
Manufacturer Part Number: 04238
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cablestogo.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.