6FT CAT6A SNAGLESS UNSHIELDED (UTP) ETHERNET NETWORK PATCH CABLE - BLUESKU: CTG-00694
C2G 6ft Cat6a Ethernet Cable - Snagless Unshielded (UTP) - Blue
This Snagless Unshielded Cat6a patch cable is ideal for use with 10GBase-T ports and equipment, such as network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems and patch panels, and enables 10 Gigabit data transmission over a 4 pair copper cable allowing connections up to 100 meters. Current Cat6 cabling systems may only support 10 Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances. Each patch cable is fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat6a channel requirements.
Constructed from high quality cable and plugs, this design offers improved alien cross talk performance. The Snagless hood is ideal for high density switch applications. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code a network installation. Individual length label on each cable for ease of use.
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this network cable
- Features Category 6a cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Stranded feature for better reliability and ensure maximum productivity
- Fully compatible with routers
Product Type: Network Cable
Insulation Material: High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Product Color: Blue
Brand Name: C2G
Product Name: 6ft Cat6a Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue
Manufacturer Part Number: 00694
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cablestogo.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 0.19 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.