5200 Ngtp Appl,SKU: CPAP-SG5200-NGTP
Check Point 5200 Network Security/Firewall Appliance
The Check Point 5200 Appliance combines the most comprehensive security protections to safeguard your small enterprise and branch office deployments. The 5200 is a 1U appliance with one I/O expansion slot for higher port capacity, a 500 GB hard disk, and optional Lights-Out Management (LOM) for remote management. This powerful security appliance is optimized to deliver real-world threat prevention to secure your critical assets and environments.
COMPREHENSIVE THREAT PREVENTION
The rapid growth of malware, growing attacker sophistication and the rise of new unknown zero-day threats require a different approach to keep enterprise networks and data secure. Check Point delivers fully integrated, comprehensive Threat Prevention with award-winning SandBlast™ Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction for complete protection against the most sophisticated threats and zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Keep all your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves by utilizing cipher based AES (128-bit) encryption that encrypts and decrypts data in blocks of 128 bits using cryptographic keys of 142-bit
- Quickly set up a secure network with 5 ports Firewall
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Rackmountable feature for convenient and safe installation of Firewall
Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: TV-GS
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Brand Name: Check Point
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd
Product Model: 5200
Product Name: 5200 Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Manufacturer Part Number: CPAP-SG5200-NGTP
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.checkpoint.com
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Weight (Approximate): 13.71 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.