2U-8Xgpu Barebone Xeon Scalable,24Xddr4 8 X 2.5 Sata 2 X 2200W PsuSKU: G291-280
Gigabyte G291-280 Barebone System - 2U Rack-mountable - Socket P LGA-3647 - 2 x Processor Support
- Supports up to 8 x double slot GPU cards
- NVIDIA® validated GPU platform; Supports for NVIDIA® Tesla® GPUs
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
- 6-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4, 24 x DIMMs
- 2 x 10Gb/s BASE-T LAN ports
- 1 x Dedicated management port
- 8 x 2.5" hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- 8 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots for GPUs
- 2 x PCIe x16 Half-length low-profile slots for add-on cards
- Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
- Dual 2200W 80 PLUS Platinum redundant/hot-swap power supply
- Optimized performance with Mellanox Infiniband EDR and Ethernet 100G products
Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Extend Your Scale
This Intel Xeon Scalable product family provides a wealth of new options in scalability - across compute, network and storage - to deliver solutions for a range of applications.
The GIGABYTE SERVER system design and engineering expertise has been applied to the Intel Xeon Scalable series to meet the increasingly diverse requirements of the industry, from entry-level HPC to large scale clusters.
CPU Key Features
Up to 28 cores
48 PCIe lanes
Intel Optane™ supported
Intel Omni-Path supported
The Intel Xeon Scalable platform brings improved features and functionality at the host and fabric level. These enable performance improvements natively on chip and for future extensibility through compute, network and storage peripherals.
- Memory speed of up to 2666MHz
- Up to 12 DIMMs per socket
- Built in support for VROC
- Intel Optane supported
- Intel Omni-Path supported
Increased Memory Performance
- The CPU architecture allows for up to 6 memory channels per socket and a bandwidth of up to 2666MHz.
- The architecture is future-ready with the potential to support Apache Pass DIMM.
- Memory capacity benefits with up to available 12 DIMMs per socket, which represents a 50% generation-on-generation increase.
Innovative Storage, Security and Networking
- Innovative storage options through Intel Optane™ low-latency, non-volatile design.
- NVMe SKU systems ship with a Virtual Raid-On-CPU (VROC) module as standard to enable software raid on connected U.2 SSDs
- Support for SATA-DOM is available to allow for standalone boot and diagnostics direct through SATA connections on the board.
- Integrated QAT for improved compression and security with software. On the hardware side, extra encryption on-board is enabled by TPMs available from GIGABYTE.
- Fully compatible with Mellanox networking products.
- Improved networking through Omni-Path interconnect fabric as a CPU-integrated or standalone device.
High Density HPC
Supports 8 x Computing Cards
Able to support up to 8 double slot GPGPU or co-processor cards, the G291 enables world-leading HPC within a 2U chassis. The G291 is ideal for accelerating development of AI, deep learning, real time analytics, programs in scientific simulation and modeling, engineering, visualization & rendering, data mining, and much more.
- Compatible Xeon Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- Optimize business network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Featuring 2 USB ports to connect USB-compatible devices
- Serial ATA/600 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
Product Type: Barebone System
Rack Height: 2U
Brand Name: Gigabyte
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: GIGABYTE Technology, Inc
Product Model: G291-280
Product Name: G291-280 (rev. 100) Barebone System
Manufacturer Part Number: G291-280
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.gigabyte.us
Packaged Quantity: 1
- G291-280 (rev. 100) Barebone System
- 2 x CPU Heatsinks
- 1 x Rail Kit
- 2 x Non-Fabric CPU Carrier
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Weight (Approximate): 66.14 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.