1FT CAT6 SNAGLESS SHIELDED (STP) ETHERNET NETWORK PATCH CABLE - GRAYSKU: CTG-00774
C2G 1ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Snagless Shielded (STP) - Gray
Protect a high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference when connecting with our Snagless Shielded Cat6 patch cable. For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each patch cable is fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat6 component requirements.
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality cable and plugs, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code a network installation. Individual length label on each cable for ease of use.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 6 cable type for your convenience and desired usability
- Protects the medium to prevent it from carrying and transferring unwanted signals
- Fully compatible with network devices
Product Type: Network Cable
Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Product Color: Gray
Brand Name: C2G
Product Name: 1ft Cat6 Snagless Shielded (STP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Gray
Manufacturer Part Number: 00774
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cablestogo.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 0.06 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.