SonicWall SWS14-48 Switch with 1Year Support
The SonicWall Switch delivers unparalleled performance, security and manageability which makes it ideal for Software Defined-Branch (SD-Branch) deployments. This enables businesses - big or small, to undergo digital transformation and keep pace with the changing network and security landscape. The secure switch is part of Network Access Security products along with SonicWaves Access points that integrates into SonicWall Next generation firewalls. By tightly integrating the SonicWall Switch with NGFW and Capture Security center, the solution benefits from unified threat detection, visibility, single pane of glass management and analytics without the need to login to local switch management console. This makes solution a perfect fit for Software Defined-Branch (SD-Branch) where edge, Access and End point are managed from a single management console.
- Features 52 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: REACH
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Brand Name: SonicWall
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: SonicWall Inc.
Product Model: SWS14-48
Product Name: SWS14-48 Switch with 1Year Support
Manufacturer Part Number: 02-SSC-8380
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sonicwall.com
Weight (Approximate): 7.05 lb
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne l'actualisation de la page entière.
- S'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre.