Plugable Thunderbolt 4 Data Transfer Cable
Transferring files from your old computer to your new computer has traditionally been measured in hours. And depending on the size of the transfer, it could easily take longer still.
With the new Thunderbolt Transfer Cable from Plugable (TBT-TRAN), you can transfer the contents of one computer to another at speeds of up to 10Gbps. That means 1TB of data can move between computers in minutes rather than hours.
Let's take a look at a couple of ways you can transfer files. Cloud Storage is a popular option. You simply upload everything to a service like Google Drive or OneDrive.
Depending on your connection to the World Wide Web, that's going to take somewhere between several hours and the entire day. Everything uploaded? Great, now you're ready to download to the new computer. Hopefully you planned accordingly, because you're looking at another large chunk of your day dedicated to the task.
Using an external hard drive is a fine route to take. Of course, if you don't already have a drive large enough to hold all of your data in one go, things can get complicated. And even if you do have a big enough drive, you're still spending a lot of time waiting around. Cable transfer really is the most efficient way to get everything moved over.
If it was as easy as just tethering two computers with a cord, then just any old cord would do. But the data cable only dictates the speed at which the data can flow. And while a well-built Thunderbolt cable is your fastest bet, you still need a software solution. The Plugable TBT-TRAN comes bundled with a license for Easy Computer Sync software by Bravura.
With Easy Computer Sync, and the included Thunderbolt data transfer cable pc to pc, securely transfer your important files between two Thunderbolt 3 / Thunderbolt 4 or USB4-equipped Windows computers. No external hard drive necessary, and after you've downloaded the software, you won't need an internet connection either. The product key is connected directly to the cable-so you won't lose it-and comes with unlimited transfers of unlimited data across an unlimited number of computers.
The TBT-TRAN is all about ease of use. If you have two Windows computers with Thunderbolt 4 / 3, or USB4 ports, you can transfer files between them.
Not compatible with USB-C ports without Thunderbolt or USB 2.0/3.0 ports.
And, while the TBT-TRAN is more than just a Thunderbolt cable, when you aren't using it to transfer files between computers, you can still use it as just a Thunderbolt cable (40 Gbps).
- File Transfer - Transfer from one computer to another at up to 10Gbps-performs 5x faster than a USB 3.0 transfer cable. The included 2m (6.6ft) Thunderbolt cable and Easy Computer Sync software makes the process fast and easy
- Fast and Efficient - Transferring 1TB of files between computers with the TBT-TRAN takes only minutes. Transferring that amount of data with a hard drive or cloud service can take hours
- Compatibility Guarantee - The Plugable TBT-TRAN is compatible with, and supports transferring between any combination of Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 systems running Windows 10 or newer. Not compatible with USB-C ports that don't support one of these protocols
- All Included - TBT-TRAN comes bundled with a 2m certified Thunderbolt 3 cable and full-use license for Bravura Easy Computer Sync software. Transfer unlimited data across an unlimited number of computers for fast and easy upgrades, even at enterprise levels
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you're connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase
Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
Brand Name: Plugable
Manufacturer: Plugable Technologies
Product Name: Thunderbolt 4 Data Transfer Cable
Manufacturer Part Number: TBT-TRAN
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.plugable.com
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne l'actualisation de la page entière.
- S'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre.