Manhattan USB to Serial Converter - 18 inches - FTDI FT232RL Chip
Easily connect serial devices through a USB port.
Most modern computers and laptops don't have RS232 (DB9) ports, making the use of legacy peripherals and high-tech devices which connect with COM ports almost impossible. The Manhattan USB to Serial Converter - with its serial RS232 (DB9) port and FTDI FT232RL chipset - easily expands a single USB port to connect and support serial modems, barcode scanners, digital cameras, card readers, Ham/Amateur Radios, GPS, CNC machines, telescopes, embroidery machines, fuel injection controllers, PDUs, network switches and other devices.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Gold-plated contacts and rugged construction combine to offer a reliable connection between the computer and serial peripherals for consistent, trouble-free performance. Windows compatibility with plug-and-play installation and hot-swappability help provide seamless use without inconvenient and frustrating device conflicts.
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this data transfer cable
- Serial and USB ports for instant connectivity
- Rugged feature for better reliability and ensure maximum productivity
- Fully compatible with bar code readers
Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
Brand Name: Manhattan
Product Model: 151849
Product Name: USB to Serial Converter
Manufacturer Part Number: 151856
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.manhattan-products.com
Weight (Approximate): 0.36 lb
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.