ComNet Video Receiver. Lifetime Warranty
The ComNet FVT/FVR160 series video transmitter and video receiver utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of 16 independent video channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems.
Features for FVT/FVR160 Series
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- 10-bit digitally encoded short-haul video transmission meets the requirements of the EIA RS-250C standard.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/ TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video Extender Receiver
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Taa Compliant: Yes
Country Of Origin: United States
Product Series: FVT/FVR160
Brand Name: ComNet
Form Factor: Surface-mountable
Product Model: FVR160M1
Product Name: Video Receiver. Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer Part Number: FVR160M1
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.acre-co.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.