ComNet CNGE2MCM Ethernet Media Converter
The ComNet CNGE2MC is a single (1) channel Ethernet converter from electrical to optical and optical to electrical. The CNGE22MC is a two (2) CHANNEL Ethernet converter in a single package. These devices accept a 10/100 or 1000 Mbps (Megabits Per Second) electrical input and converts this to a 1000 Mbps (1Gbs) optical output and the 1 Gbs optical input back to the 10/100/1000 Mbps electrical output. This conversion is call "Auto-Negotiating" and is automatically performed by the electronics. These devices use either one or two optical fibers, depending upon the specific optical module used. The optical module is called a Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) and typically uses a ComNet SFP-6 module. The LED (light emitting diode) indicators display that the Optical Link is connected and that there is Data activity on the channel.
- Connect different types of media within a network with this single port
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- The Rack-mountable provides convenient installation
Product Type: Transceiver/Media Converter
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: ComNet
Form Factor: Rail-mountable
Product Model: CNGE2MCM
Product Name: CNGE2MCM Ethernet Media Converter
Manufacturer Part Number: CNGE2MCM
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.acre-co.com
- CNGE2MCM Ethernet Media Converter
- Power Supply
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.