ComNet CNGE2FE24MS Managed Ethernet Switch
The ComNet™ CNGE2FE24MS Managed Ethernet Switch provides transmission of (24) 10/100 BASE-TX and (2) 10/100/1000TX or 1000FX combo ports. Unlike most Ethernet switches, these environmentally hardened units are designed for deployment in difficult operating environments, and are available for use with either conventional CAT-5e copper or optical transmission media. The 24 electrical ports support the 10/100 Mbps Ethernet IEEE 802.3 protocol, and auto-negotiating and auto-MDI/MDIX features are provided for simplicity and ease of installation. 2 ports are 10/100/1000 configurable for copper or fiber media for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber, selected by optional SFP modules. These network managed layer 2 switches are optically (1000 BASE-FX) and electrically compatible with any IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet devices. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation, and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. The CNGE2FE24MS incorporates LED indicators for monitoring the operating status of the managed switch and network. These units are rack mountable.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Featuring Fast Ethernet ports to speed up the transfer rate up to 100mb/sec of large files and digital assets across your network
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: ComNet
Form Factor: Desktop
Product Model: CNGE2FE24MS
Product Name: CNGE2FE24MS Managed Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: CNGE2FE24MS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.acre-co.com
- CNGE2FE24MS Managed Ethernet Switch
- Power Supply
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.