ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE Ethernet Switch
The ComNetTM CNFE5SMSPOE is a five-port self-managed Ethernet switch with uplink management functionality. It provides 5 ports operating at 10/100Mbps and is designed to combine Ethernet data from the four electrical ports into a fifth electrical port and forward that data to the next network device. There is no programming required to use this product. The ComNet CNFE5SMSPOE comes pre-programmed, preventing network video flooding with a switch selection that allows the switch to be used as an uplink or as an unmanaged switch. Ports 1-4 can supply up to thirty watts of Power over Ethernet (PoE) power and incorporate PoE+ features based on the IEEE 802.3at standard. It is "Plug-and-Play" easy to use.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Featuring Fast Ethernet ports to speed up the transfer rate up to 100mb/sec of large files and digital assets across your network
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: ComNet
Form Factor: Wall Mountable
Product Model: CNFE5SMSPOE
Product Name: CNFE5SMSPOE Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: CNFE5SMSPOE
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.acre-co.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.