ComNet CNFE1005S2 Transceiver/Media Converter
The ComNet™ Ethernet CNFE100X media converter series are one-channel Ethernet electrical to optical media converters. These auto-negotiating devices accept a 10/100 Mbps electrical input and convert this to a 100 Mbps optical output. This series of media converters use multimode and single-mode optical fiber and one and two fiber SC and ST optical connectors. LED indicators confirm operational status. All models are environmentally hardened with no electrical or optical adjustments (Plug and Play). Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the standard size units may be either wall or rack mounted. Models within the series are also available in a small size. The units are powered by an included DC power supply.
- Attach multiple devices together or expand the number of devices connected to your existing network by using 3 transceiver/media converter
- Supports twisted pair cables for durability and improved signal transfer while ensuring smooth and seamless data transfer
- With 10/100Base-TX technology get up to 100Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Rackmountable feature for convenient and safe installation of device
Product Type: Transceiver/Media Converter
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country Of Origin: United States
Product Series: CNFE100(X)
Brand Name: ComNet
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Product Model: CNFE1005S2
Product Name: CNFE1005S2 Transceiver/Media Converter
Manufacturer Part Number: CNFE1005S2
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.acre-co.com
- CNFE1005S2 Transceiver/Media Converter
- Power Supply
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.