Cisco IE-4000-16T4G-E Ethernet Switch
The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet (IE) 4000 Series is the latest addition to our ruggedized switching platforms and provides superior high-bandwidth switching and proven Cisco IOS® Software-based routing capabilities for industrial environments. The IE 4000 Series delivers highly secure access and industry-leading convergence using the Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP) and is built to withstand extreme environments while adhering to overall IT network design, compliance, and performance requirements.
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rail mounting is ideal for factory areas, in vehicles and marine applications
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Product Series: 4000
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Rail-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: IE-4000-16T4G-E
Product Name: IE-4000-16T4G-E Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: IE-4000-16T4G-E
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Weight (Approximate): 6.35 lb
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.