Cisco Catalyst WS3650-24PD Ethernet Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 is built on the advanced Cisco StackWise-160, and takes advantage of the new Cisco Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies. They can help you increase wireless productivity and reduce your TCO.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS-5
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Product Series: 3650
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: WS3650-24PD
Product Name: Catalyst WS3650-24PD Ethernet Switch
Product Line: Catalyst
Manufacturer Part Number: C1-WS3650-24PD/K9
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 16.01 lb
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.