Cisco 4351 Router
The Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR) revolutionize WAN communications in the enterprise branch. With new levels of built-in intelligent network capabilities and convergence, the routers specifically address the growing need for application-aware networking in distributed enterprise sites. These locations tend to have lean IT resources. But they often also have a growing need for direct communication with both private data centers and public clouds across diverse links, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPNs and the Internet.
Features and Benefits
Cisco 4000 Series ISRs provide you with Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN) software features and a converged branch infrastructure. Along with superior throughput, these capabilities form the building blocks of next-generation branch-office WAN solutions.
Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN)
Cisco IWAN is a set of intelligent software services that allow you to reliably and securely connect users, devices, and branch office locations across a diverse set of WAN transport links. IWAN-enabled routers like the 4000 Series dynamically route traffic across the "best" link based on up-to-the-minute application and network conditions for great application experiences. You get tight control over application performance, bandwidth usage, data privacy, and availability of your WAN links-control that you need as your branches conduct greater volumes of mission-critical business.
Cisco Converged Branch Infrastructure
The Cisco 4000 Series ISRs consolidate many must-have IT functions, including network, compute, and storage resources. The high-performance, integrated routers run multiple concurrent IWAN services, including encryption, traffic management, and WAN optimization, without slowing your data throughput. And you can activate new services on demand through a simple licensing change.
- Offers high performance and reliable connectivity to the Internet and other offices
- With 1000Base-X technology, get up to 1000 mbps data transfer rate over supported network cable
- Management capability provides control over the router's setup and configuration
- With Gigabit Ethernet, retrieve up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
Product Type: Router
Compatible Rack Unit: 2U
Product Series: 4000
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: 4351
Product Name: 4351 Router
Manufacturer Part Number: C1-CISCO4351/K9
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
- 4351 Router
- Rack-mount 19in. (48.3 cm) EIA
Limited Warranty: 90 Day
Weight (Approximate): 28.80 lb
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.