Cisco 10GBASE-SR X2 Module
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 module offers customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- With 10GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
Product Type: X2
Brand Name: Cisco
Catalyst 4500 Series
Form Factor: Hot-swappable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: X2-10GB-SR
Product Name: 10GBASE-SR X2 Module
Manufacturer Part Number: X2-10GB-SR
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Limited Warranty: 90 Day
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.