Description :Bosch Transmitter For 4 Languages - LCD Display - Cable - Headphone - Rack-mountable
The transmitter is the central element in the Integrus system. It accepts analogue or digital input, modulates these signals onto carrier waves and transmits these carrier waves to radiators located in the room.
- Auxiliary mode for distribution of music to all channels during a break
- Slave mode for distribution of signals from another transmitter allows multiple rooms to be used
- Test mode which produces a different frequency tone for each input/channel, with the tone gradually rising as the channels are stepped through
- Adjustable sensitivity for each input to enable fine tuning of audio levels
- Built-in mini infrared radiator for audio monitoring
- Radiator and system status indication via display
- Each transmitter can be assigned a unique name by the installer for easy identification in a multi-transmitter system
- Each audio channel can also be assigned a unique name by the installer. These names can be selected f
- Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.
- Se abre en una nueva ventana.